We enjoy being surrounded by other creative types. If you would like to provide content for Area Rides you are more than welcome.
- It is preferred that you have a love of cars. Not necessary, but good to have!
- In most cases you will need to have your own camera. For car shows, cruises and other like events a minimum of a 6MP camera with good glass in recommended. A semi-pro DSLR is preferred. For some events a camera can be provided.
- Even though the typical three quarter shot is used we also want more artistic shots. Something that shows the true art of the vehicle like the swoop of a Vette's fender, the grill of an old Caddy or the beautiful twists of tuned headers. We love one-of-a-kind, super creative shots.
- By shooting for Area Rides you give the rights to use the images as we see fit.
- The love of cars helps here too.
- In most cases, having a camera is best. It must be HD 1080. Any other gear is helpful.
- Any style, form or format is perfectly acceptable. The willingness to experiment to try and get the most enjoyable viewing experience is paramount.
- Must be able to think of the edit. If you can edit- even better!
- Must have own gear. Any edit system on any platform you feel comfortable is fine.
- We like the styles of Top Gear, Good Eats and Dirty Jobs, but you can add your own personality. Every car has its own style therefore any video on Area Rides can too!
- The programs must fall within certain guidelines (i.e., times, content, aspect ratios, etc.)
- We are very relaxed here. We like any cool style.
- Must be submitted upon completion in digital form. JPGs'll do just fine.
- If you have an article to submit just email it to us.
- It must conform to AR guidelines and be family friendly
- By submitting articles you give Area Rides the rights to use the content as we see fit and edit to comply with guidelines.
Area Rides, for now at least, cannot pay content providers for any time, projects or productions. The final goal is for fame and fortune. We can not supply fortunes yet. At the moment we can barely have the ability to make you famous. However, our main focus is exposure so your work will be seen by a lot of people. When the revenue begins rolling in the wealth will be distributed.
Last Updated (Monday, 19 March 2012 16:25)