Jim Kemp's 1934 Chevy
Jim's Chevy/Hemi hybrid has taken First in Class (Street Rod) at the Monster Mopar Car Show for two years running. However, last year he was booed by some Mopar purists, but that has not deterred Jim one bit.
There will be more of this car this summer! Check back later!
- Builder: Bad Boyz Toyzz - Tulsa, OK
- Year: 1934
- Make: Chevy
- Model: 3 Window
- Engine Make: 1956 Chrysler
- Displacement: 354 cu in
- Transmission: 350 Chevy
- Intake/Carb: Hothead 4 BBL
- Exhaust: Hotheads
- Body Modification: Downs Fiberglass Body, 3 in chop, '71 Corvette Brunt Orange w/Pearl, Splash flames.
- Other Mods: Ford 9" rear, Tea Seat
- Club Affiliation: Memories Car Club & Ridge Rodders